Percentage of population in poverty
|All 14 states||43.8||39.92||36.25||26.43|
1. If states are ranked on the basis of least poverty levels and the best state is ranked at no. 1, while the worst ranked at no. 14 which state will ranked at No. 7 in the year 1993-94?
(d) Tamil Nadu
2. Cumulative poverty rating is defined as the sum of the ranks of a state over the four time periods shown. which state shows the highest cumulative poverty rating over the period?
3. The state which has the best poverty alleviation record in terms of percentage change in the number of poor people in the state in 1983 to 1999-2000 is:
(c) Tamil Nadu
(d) con’t be determined
4. State A is said to be dominated state B,if it has a better percentage of population in poverty as compared to state B. by how many states in Bihar dominated from all the four years shown in the table
5. How many states have dominated Kerala in all the four years?
6. What is Maharashtra’s cumulative rating over the four years?
(d) None of these