(a) If only assumption I is implicit.
(b) If only assumption II is implicit.
(c) If both I and II are implicit.
(d) If neither I nor II is implicit.
1. statement:- UPSC is tougher then MPPSC. so I will appear in MPPSC.
I. Every graduate should appear in MPPSC.
II. one should avoid tougher things because one might fail in them and failure might lead to a loss of time. On the other hand if something is easy the chance of succeeding are high.
2. statement:- Narayan the CEO of the company says to his employees,”Achieve the target will have set for you or I will fire you.”
I. With Narayan’s statement, the employee will work hard to achieve his targets.
II. All bosses are in the habit of intimidating their employees.
3. statement:- “We should take permission from the director of the college in order to organise the annual fest.” one student to another.
I. Without the director’s permission we can’t organise the annual fest.
II. the director does not want to celebrate annual fests.
4. statement:- since the exam is held on the third Sunday of November it is going to be held on 18th November this year.
I. This year it will not be held on 18th, 19th, 20th or 21st of November.
II. This year it will not be held on 16th or 17th November.
5. statement:- To keep my knowledge about world affairs strong it always read The Economist magazine.
I. There is no other magazine except The Economist for world affairs.
II. The Economist is a cheap magazine.